Expand my Community achievements bar.

Sort
  • Most recent
  • Most views
  • Most likes
  • Most replies
  • Oldest First

• 4/28/24
    Hi Everyone,I am from Adobe Dynamic Media Team. If you are using Dynamic Media today, would you please spare few minutes and provide feedback about AEM Dynamic Media by following the following survey link?https://forms.office.com/pages/responsepage.aspx?id=Wht7-jR7h0OUrtLBeN7O4epXZrTVKKdJkUiHeolccf9...

Type

Discussions

Views

Replies

• 4/4/24
    Session Details Learn how to create and publish AEM Forms using Edge Delivery Services and deliver them as exceptional experiences through the edge. We will cover two ways of authoring these forms: Using Document Based Authoring as well as AEM Based Authoring.  You will learn about how to setup an ...

Type

Discussions

Views

Replies

• 1/30/24
    Hi everyone! Discover a goldmine of AEM insights at Adobe Summit 2024 with our comprehensive guide to all AEM sessions and labs. Whether you're a seasoned user or exploring Adobe Experience Manager, this post is your key to navigating the summit's content. Find out more about the summit here: https...

Type

Discussions

Views

Replies

• 5/2/24
    Hi allwe have a set of pages on AEM as Coud which are locked by a user who is removed from aem.(left organisation)How can i unlock these pages. We dont have admin access in AEMaaCS Thanks

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/1/24
    Hi, I have one query in multifield component? We have carousel component with multifield functionality inside multifield i have authored multiple videos like a --> video1, b--> video2, c--> video3 okay we have option where we can move the authored a,b,c like if i want to show b in top i can move to ...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/1/24
    Request for Feature Enhancement (RFE) Summary:Cloud Manager - Table view - Order table data by columnUse-case: Example:"Cloud Manager" -> "Services" -> "Domain Settings".We have round about 100 Domains configured in "Domain Settings".The Domains are listed in a table view with pagination function at...

Type

Ideas

Status

New

Views

Replies

• 5/1/24
    Hi Team, we have an usecase, we want to take content backup on daily basis including /content/dam path from aemascs production environment and store the backup on our internal server storage. Kindly please let as know how this can be achieved? can we use CTT for this content backup ?

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/1/24
    Hi All,   We're facing a challenging issue with our AEM as a Cloud project. Our caching had been working correctly for a long time, but recently we've noticed that content isn't refreshing after publishing or even after the max-age is reached. Below are our findings from the debugging we've done so ...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/1/24
    We have site pages under project "/content/project/en/us/page-1" , and some of these page have components that fetch content from content fragments under "/content/dam/project/cfs/CF-1" While creating an AEM > Sites > Launches (<server>/libs/launches/content/launches.html ) , we are able to add Page...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/1/24
    Hi,  I am trying to create a SQL2 query that will find all of the adaptive image components that are being uses inside our vehicle detail templates. Right now I have this as for my query.  SELECT * FROM [cq:Page] AS s WHERE ISDESCENDANTNODE([/content]) AND [jcr:content/cq:template] LIKE '/apps/gm/te...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/1/24
    Request for Feature Enhancement (RFE) Summary:Enhancing the IP Allow Lists functionality in Adobe Program Overview for Experience ManagerUse-case:Providing users with IP Whitelist access to specific domainsCurrent/Experienced Behavior: Recommendation 1 -  Improve how environments are applied for an ...

Type

Ideas

Status

New

Views

Replies

• 5/1/24
    I am trying to convert geometrixx site using Modernize tool. I added basic rules for title and text components conversion and updated Modernize configurations with correct path.When I trigger job for Component Conversion, I am getting Status as "Not found". There are no errors in Modernize logs to d...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/1/24
    I was curious if anyone has tried customizing the RTE to allow authors to highlight text and add schema.org markup for SEO purposes. We have been looking at the possibility of creating a custom plugin for the RTE based on https://www.bounteous.com/insights/2022/01/06/custom-rich-text-editor-plugins-...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies