Expand my Community achievements bar.

Sort
  • Most recent
  • Most views
  • Most likes
  • Most replies
  • Oldest First

• 5/6/24
    I created this model that uses multiple content fragment , the first content fragment has the link to the other that need to be loaded (if it needs to) , so how I can create a junit test in this case? 

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/5/24
    Hi, I have added a custom page property to my page component in the Basic tab. I create a parent page with this template and assign a certain value to the custom prop. Now when I create child pages under the same parent with the same template, I want the custom property to be inherited from parent. ...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/5/24
    Hi everyone, why i login in Adobe Credential Management System by my personal account report no response data,i had clean the browsing history/cache or use incognito mode,either Chrome or Edge  

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/4/24
    When I specify "caucasian man in his 50's", it returns images of men with beards over 90% of the time. And yes, this even happens if I add "clean-shaven" or "without facial hair". What do I need to do to get a man without a beard?

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/3/24
    Hi, I'm having issue with SPA when I copy page from different folder or copy pages from difference environment. (Prod to stage) using and copy tool (ACS, Cloud Manager Copy Content). Page is blank, upon checking the network tab I see the en.model.json doesn't exist in that path and throw an error fo...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/3/24
    Hi,I need to replace an image in CRX hierarchy under /apps/.../toolbar/images.How can this be done through /crx/de/index.jsp? Is there a different way to upload the image file to this images folder?Thanks,Leena 

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/3/24
    We are working on to have custom log file. And would like to configure custom appender. Where should I place my logback.xml file to work .Trying to customize log message in access.log and request.log https://logback.qos.ch/ 

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/3/24
    Hello, I am using the Rest API to interact with our AEM as a Cloud Service environment.  When I attempt to use the create folder api, I cant get it to set the Title correctly. For instance, I used the following request:POST https://author-xxxxxx-xxxxxxxx.adobeaemcloud.com/content/dam/myfolderRequest...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/3/24
    Hi, I have a Content Fragment Model and content fragments created with content fragment model.Now the team wants to move Content Fragment Model from "/conf/projectA/CustomModels/settings/CF-model" to "/conf/projectA/settings/CF-model". Use case: Existing content fragments referencing "/conf/projectA...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/3/24
    Hi Community, GraphiQL explorer editor is empty even though the endpoint was created, any idea? Thanks.  

Type

Questions

Views

Replies