Expand my Community achievements bar.

Sort
  • Most recent
  • Most views
  • Most likes
  • Most replies
  • Oldest First

• 4/28/24
    Hi Everyone,I am from Adobe Dynamic Media Team. If you are using Dynamic Media today, would you please spare few minutes and provide feedback about AEM Dynamic Media by following the following survey link?https://forms.office.com/pages/responsepage.aspx?id=Wht7-jR7h0OUrtLBeN7O4epXZrTVKKdJkUiHeolccf9...

Type

Discussions

Views

Replies

• 4/4/24
    Session Details Learn how to create and publish AEM Forms using Edge Delivery Services and deliver them as exceptional experiences through the edge. We will cover two ways of authoring these forms: Using Document Based Authoring as well as AEM Based Authoring.  You will learn about how to setup an ...

Type

Discussions

Views

Replies

• 1/30/24
    Hi everyone! Discover a goldmine of AEM insights at Adobe Summit 2024 with our comprehensive guide to all AEM sessions and labs. Whether you're a seasoned user or exploring Adobe Experience Manager, this post is your key to navigating the summit's content. Find out more about the summit here: https...

Type

Discussions

Views

Replies

• 5/2/24
    I would like to know if it is possible to reverse map fragment identifier URL using sling:match as it is not shortening the URL only for those containing #sling:internalRedirect :/content/website/(.*)sling:match:/$1sling:internalRedirect:/content/website/(.*)#signupsling:match:/$1#signup Both proper...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/2/24
    I'm using bootstrap for my aem training, but I have a slight problem. Using my clientlib with bootstrap overrides the default aem grid, or bootstrap adds its own on top of it. The issue is that the page now shows very different margins in the root container. How could I solve it?        

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/2/24
    Hi,I accidentaly deleted two workflow models from a lower environment.Since I have them on an upper environment, I'm looking to copy the workflow models from it to the lower environment.How can I do it ?I tried already with the package manager by copying this path : "/libs/cq/workflow/admin/console/...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/2/24
    Hi,  We are working on migration project from lower version to AEMaaCS, in which there are designs under /etc/designs, along with designs there are robots.txt, sitemap and few others are there in /etc/designs folder and there is tight coupling of backend logic, so we are thinking to leave them in /e...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• My custom bootstrap connector (forked from this) produces this error running on AEM Cloud: com.adobe.granite.translation.connector.bootstrap.core.impl.BootstrapTranslationServiceFactoryImpl Error while resolving config resourcecom.adobe.granite.translation.api.TranslationException: Error getting Clo...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/2/24
    Hi allwe have a set of pages on AEM as Coud which are locked by a user who is removed from aem.(left organisation)How can i unlock these pages. We dont have admin access in AEMaaCS Thanks

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/1/24
    Hi, I have one query in multifield component? We have carousel component with multifield functionality inside multifield i have authored multiple videos like a --> video1, b--> video2, c--> video3 okay we have option where we can move the authored a,b,c like if i want to show b in top i can move to ...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/1/24
    Request for Feature Enhancement (RFE) Summary:Cloud Manager - Table view - Order table data by columnUse-case: Example:"Cloud Manager" -> "Services" -> "Domain Settings".We have round about 100 Domains configured in "Domain Settings".The Domains are listed in a table view with pagination function at...

Type

Ideas

Status

New

Views

Replies

• 5/1/24
    Hi Team, we have an usecase, we want to take content backup on daily basis including /content/dam path from aemascs production environment and store the backup on our internal server storage. Kindly please let as know how this can be achieved? can we use CTT for this content backup ?

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/1/24
    Hi All,   We're facing a challenging issue with our AEM as a Cloud project. Our caching had been working correctly for a long time, but recently we've noticed that content isn't refreshing after publishing or even after the max-age is reached. Below are our findings from the debugging we've done so ...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies