Expand my Community achievements bar.

Sort
  • Most recent
  • Most views
  • Most likes
  • Most replies
  • Oldest First

• Hi Team, I need one guidance here where I have to limit the multifield, upto certain value and once that value is reached then the [ADD] button will get disable and throw pop-up that "limit exceed"Currently I am using JS where I am just restricting not to save the dialog, instead I have to show pop-...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/7/24
    Hello, AEM community.We have a requirement to download the dam user-generated collection. As part of it, we read all collection items into an array and iterate through them using the code below. It sometimes works, but for huge files or files longer than 4-5 files, there is a problem with the last o...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/7/24
    Hi I have to write test case for this class I am trying to mock all the object but not able to get the full coverage.can anyone please help me to write the test for this classimport org.apache.sling.api.resource.ResourceResolver;import org.slf4j.Logger;import org.slf4j.LoggerFactory;public class Hel...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/7/24
    Hi all,I need to activate trigger notifications for our support mailbox whenever editors attempt to perform actions such as moving, unpublishing, or deleting pages from the AEM environment.Could you kindly advise on the best approach to set up these notifications within the AEM environment? Any insi...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/7/24
    Hi,We have a requirement to write Junits for Below code, can anyone please help us writing the code for junits for AEMAACSSample Code:import com.adobe.granite.asset.api.Asset;import com.adobe.granite.asset.api.AssetManager; public static Map<String, Asset> getListOfAllAssetsFromQBVideo(ResourceResol...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/6/24
    Request for Feature Enhancement (RFE) Summary:As of now AEM author session is getting logout either user is active /inactive.is it possible to add in author a feature of “Pop-Up” to users (well in advance) informing about time out and allowing users to save work Use-case:it is useful for author to g...

Type

Ideas

Status

New

Views

Replies

• Hi Team I am using jsch to fetch a file from SFTP server using JSCH using the below snippet.the connect is getting succeeded, however the inputstream is not being able to fetched with the file path.could anybody help me with this. if anybody has any working snippet, please let me know.  Session sess...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/6/24
    Hi All, Environment Variables:AEM_EXTERNALIZER_PREVIEWAEM_EXTERNALIZER_PUBLISHAEM_EXTERNALIZER_AUTHOR{ "externalizer.domains": [ "local $[env:AEM_EXTERNALIZER_LOCAL;default=http://localhost:4502]", "author $[env:AEM_EXTERNALIZER_AUTHOR;default=http://localhost:4502]", "publish $...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/6/24
    Hello, We created a custom index like the one in attached file to increase search speed, but if we install this index, we will not be able to see all template folders. If you remove this index, the template folder will appear. http://localhost:4502/libs/wcm/core/content/sites/templates.html/conf  Ev...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/6/24
    Hello Community - I see some issues in uploading the assets in DAM. After uploading the assets, the thimbnail logo, preview and the metadata is blank. If I manuall trigger the DAM update assets workflow, the uploaded image preview is loading fine along with the metadata. The issue is with the trigge...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies