Expand my Community achievements bar.

Sort
  • Most recent
  • Most views
  • Most likes
  • Most replies
  • Oldest First

• 4/28/24
    Hi Everyone,I am from Adobe Dynamic Media Team. If you are using Dynamic Media today, would you please spare few minutes and provide feedback about AEM Dynamic Media by following the following survey link?https://forms.office.com/pages/responsepage.aspx?id=Wht7-jR7h0OUrtLBeN7O4epXZrTVKKdJkUiHeolccf9...

Type

Discussions

Views

Replies

• 4/4/24
    Session Details Learn how to create and publish AEM Forms using Edge Delivery Services and deliver them as exceptional experiences through the edge. We will cover two ways of authoring these forms: Using Document Based Authoring as well as AEM Based Authoring.  You will learn about how to setup an ...

Type

Discussions

Views

Replies

• 1/30/24
    Hi everyone! Discover a goldmine of AEM insights at Adobe Summit 2024 with our comprehensive guide to all AEM sessions and labs. Whether you're a seasoned user or exploring Adobe Experience Manager, this post is your key to navigating the summit's content. Find out more about the summit here: https...

Type

Discussions

Views

Replies

• 5/1/24
    We have site pages under project "/content/project/en/us/page-1" , and some of these page have components that fetch content from content fragments under "/content/dam/project/cfs/CF-1" While creating an AEM > Sites > Launches (<server>/libs/launches/content/launches.html ) , we are able to add Page...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/1/24
    Hi,  I am trying to create a SQL2 query that will find all of the adaptive image components that are being uses inside our vehicle detail templates. Right now I have this as for my query.  SELECT * FROM [cq:Page] AS s WHERE ISDESCENDANTNODE([/content]) AND [jcr:content/cq:template] LIKE '/apps/gm/te...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/1/24
    Request for Feature Enhancement (RFE) Summary:Enhancing the IP Allow Lists functionality in Adobe Program Overview for Experience ManagerUse-case:Providing users with IP Whitelist access to specific domainsCurrent/Experienced Behavior: Recommendation 1 -  Improve how environments are applied for an ...

Type

Ideas

Status

New

Views

Replies

• 5/1/24
    I am trying to convert geometrixx site using Modernize tool. I added basic rules for title and text components conversion and updated Modernize configurations with correct path.When I trigger job for Component Conversion, I am getting Status as "Not found". There are no errors in Modernize logs to d...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/1/24
    I was curious if anyone has tried customizing the RTE to allow authors to highlight text and add schema.org markup for SEO purposes. We have been looking at the possibility of creating a custom plugin for the RTE based on https://www.bounteous.com/insights/2022/01/06/custom-rich-text-editor-plugins-...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• I am building a AEM remote spa application with reactjs based on the repo https://github.com/adobe/aem-headless-app-templates/tree/main/nextjs-remotespa. This works absolutely fine. For each of the pages within ~/aem/wknd-app/ui.content/src/main/content/jcr_root/content/wknd-app/us/en/home in AEM Ma...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/1/24
    We are working on project where we are migrating from AEM On-Premise to AEM cloud. On on-premises we are using SAML authentication handler for user authentication with Azure AD as IDP on both author and publishers(for all environments-DEV/Stage/Prod). Similarly, after migration to cloud, we have a r...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/1/24
    Request for Feature Enhancement (RFE) Summary:This is an outcome of support case - E-001180834. The support team determined that when the content copy tool is run for AMS linked cloud manager the tool fails if there were any modifications in the copy sourceUse-case:The tool is used frequently to dow...

Type

Ideas

Status

New

Views

Replies

• 5/1/24
     I am getting below error while running "aio aem:rde:install ....." command I am able to login to rde environment and developer console separately on the browser but not able to push packages.Any quick help on this?Any specific access is required to run this command?

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/1/24
    I am trying to use GsonBuilder from com.google.code.gson so I added below depdency in main/pom.xml<dependency> <groupId>com.google.code.gson</groupId> <artifactId>gson</artifactId> <version>2.9.0</version></dependency>core/pom.xml<dependency> <groupId>com.google.code.gson</groupId> <artif...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies