Expand my Community achievements bar.

Sort
  • Most recent
  • Most views
  • Most likes
  • Most replies
  • Oldest First

• 11/29/23
        Hello Adobe Analytics Community! Adobe Analytics Community Q&A Coffee Breaks: A program designed to keep you connected to some of the very best Analytics resources out there: namely, the great minds behind Adobe Analytics! Connect with our experts to discover a broader perspective around soluti...

Type

Discussions

Views

Replies

• 10/5/18
    This forum thread includes all of the Adobe Analytics Spark pages + other helpful resources. We will continue to update this page as more content is created. Enjoy!   ResourceDescriptionAnalytics Enablement adobe.ly/aalinkedin Adobe Analytics LinkedIn learning course. Learn about the basics of digit...

Type

Discussions

Views

Replies

• 5/3/24
    Hello, Problem : I am trying to get push notifications impressions data into adobe / more specifically how many users were targeted with push notification Question - I am not sure whats the best way to get my salesforce marketing cloud extact target data ( push notifications ) into adobe analytics (...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/3/24
    Hello,I came into a "challenging" problem when using visitor-scope segment and last touch channel dimension. While I think I understand why the results are not correct (well, not the expected one), I would need help to see how to get the results I'm looking for.The goal:See what was channel used at ...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/3/24
    So I know sometimes Data Warehouse can appear higher since Workspace totals de-duplicate. However, when looking both at individual rows and at site total, Workspace is showing more visits. Why would this be happening? An example is included below with made-up data. I checked that the configuration o...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/3/24
    Hallo iedereen,Ik gebruik momenteel Google Analytics maar wil overstappen naar Adobe Analytics voor mijn website Relinen, gevestigd in Nederland. Is dit de beste optie om mogelijke gegevens te verzamelen?Weet iemand of dit gemakkelijk mogelijk is en waar we rekening mee moeten houden? Is dit gratis ...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/3/24
    I've been working on implementing Enhanced Measurement in Google Analytics 4 for our UniformMarket website to gain deeper insights into user interactions. However, I've encountered an issue that I'm struggling to resolve.I've followed the documentation provided by Google for enabling Enhanced Measur...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/2/24
    According to Adobe documentation, Adobe Visitor ID's/cookies expire after 2 years. Or for customers who delete their cookies, the Visitor ID can be re-used after 1 year, but not if it's within 1 year.We're seeing (a small percent) of visitor ID's show up again with the same visit numbers after only ...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/2/24
    Hi there, Just wondering if there's any official time expectation on when a file is uploaded via Data source FTP upload, versus via Data Insertion API. For example, if I upload a file / submit through Data Insertion API, how long can I expect to see the data show up in AA reports? Thanks. 

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/2/24
    A long time user of Adobe Analytics now cannot login. When they try to login they get a page with the title "Failed to load page". Any ideas?

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/2/24
    Hi!We are trying to give our stakeholders more details on our referrals to the sites.One of the details we would like to offer is a break out of Google Search vs Google Discover.Is there a way of discerning this through Adobe Analytics?Thank you

Type

Questions

Views

Replies

• 5/2/24
    I'm trying to create a calculated metric based on a percentage increase over an existing metric. For example, I want to calculate a 10% increase over page visits in the same month last year. So let's say there were 10,000 page visits in April 2023, and I want the metric to spit out the answer to 10,...

Type

Questions

Views

Replies